By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Under this license, you may not modify or copy the images of any works of ART; including but not limited to: paintings, print, prints, photography, sculpture, drawings, mixed media, collage, giclee.
- do not use the image of ART for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- do not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on b.j. spoke gallery’s web site;
- do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the images of ART; or transfer the images of ART to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by b.j. spoke gallery at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded images of ART in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on b.j. spoke gallery’s web site are provided “as is”. b.j. spoke gallery makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, b.j. spoke gallery does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall b.j. spoke gallery or its artists be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on b.j. spoke gallery’s Internet site, even if b.j. spoke gallery or a b.j. spoke gallery authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS & ERRATA
The materials appearing on b.j. spoke gallery’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. b.j. spoke gallery does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. b.j. spoke gallery may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. b.j. spoke gallery does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
b.j. spoke gallery has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by b.j. spoke gallery of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
SITE TERMS MODIFICATIONS
Any claim relating to b.j. spoke gallery’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
b.j. spoke gallery is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Affiliate links featured on the b.j. spoke gallery website may generate a small commission from purchases made through the link. Earned commissions are used to maintain the gallery and associated expenses and to continue providing free cultural events to the community.