HARVEST of ARTISTS 2021 – Loan Agreement
Harvest of Artists is bj. spoke’s annual, non-juried, exhibition open to local artists. The gallery was founded with the intent of serving artists who are interested in: getting exposure; exhibiting work in a gallery setting; networking; and celebrating art.
Harvest of Artists 2021 will be limited to the first 40 artists. Early registration is recommended. No spots will be held without a signed loan agreement and payment. Your entry fee of $60 includes:
- 1 work of art in any style or medium, maximum of 40″x 40″ in either direction (including frame).
- Your work on view at b.j. spoke gallery from Wednesday, January 6 – Sunday, January 31, 2021.
- Artists Virtual Opening Reception is Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 7pm-participating artists will have their work exhibited in the gallery. Due to COVID-19 safety restrictions, b.j. spoke gallery will not be holding any live receptions in the gallery until further notice.
- Harvest of Artists 2021 will be promoted on bjpspokegallery.org and b.j. spoke gallery’s social media.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ART
- Download the fillable Harvest of Artists Loan Agreement. Click Here. The application can be filled out and signed on your computer. Send completed and signed form to: KatherineCriss@gmail.com
- Submit your $60 entry fee on line through your PayPal account or Credit Card.
- DEADLINE for APPLICATIONS either in person, on line or by mail is Saturday, December 19, 2020 or when we’ve reached 40 artists.
- The Harvest 2021 Loan Agreement has more details. Please read it carefully. Thank you.
HARVEST OF ARTISTS 2021 – DATES TO REMEMBER
EXHIBITION: January 6 – January 31, 2020.
DROP OFF: Sunday, January 3rd at 4:00pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
ARTISTS VIRTUAL ZOOM RECEPTION – Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 7:00pm.
PICK UP: All work must be picked up on Sunday, January 31st or Monday, February 1st- 11:30-4:30pm. b.j. spoke gallery hours: Wednesday – Sunday 11:00am – 5:00pm. Phone: ((631) 549-5106